I’m not intellectually challenged but I just can’t wrap my head around these things:
- Daylight savings.
- Why standing on Lego hurts so much and why no one who works for Lego has resolved this.
- How nursery school teachers get a bunch of 3 year olds to sleep when I struggle with just one.
- Why women are responsible for child bearing and child birth.
- The existence of mosquitoes and cockroaches.
- How those Pinterest people get their creations to look like that.
- Why, when cooking sausages they always roll onto their already cooked side.
- Those people that are super attractive, super smart and still nice.
- What children find so addictive about teletubbies and Barney.
- Where the capacity love more children comes from when it felt like your heart would burst on the first.