- Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, it’s amazing.
- A Body Shop or Crabtree and Evelyn or L’Occitane gift pack. Just make sure it’s a nice variety.
- I always say it but a mani, pedi, massage or facial is an excellent gift. Not only do you feel spoilt but you feel so beautiful afterwards. It’s a gift that gives twice, first when you open it and second when you actually go.
- A new hair dryer or GHD. I love my GHD hair dryer to pieces and have not had any issue with it.
- Dermalogica barrier repair is amazing, so small and so amazing!!
- Perfume is a special buy but there are some goodies that I like: Cerutti 1881, Issey Miyake L’Eau D’Issey Florale, Burberry Body, Valentino Valentina, Chanel Chance, Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb or Calvin Klein Euphoria.
- Make up brushes, a good set from MAC or Bobbi Brown is a real treat. You want to make sure you get a good set that allows her to put on her eye make-up, foundation and blush.