- A Vogue or Harper’s Bazaar subscription. You can get magazines delivered or the e-subscription. In Australia you can get either subscriptions at https://www.magshop.com.au/vogue-australia. (I’m not sure if this is a good price or not though). In the States purchase Harpers directly from the website https://subscribe.hearstmags.com/subscribe/splits/harpersbazaar/har_sem_print?kenshoo_id=54e453d1-798f-40c8-916a-19dff1128c7a&gclid=COGtsr_K0MwCFQsnvQody9MNAw and for Vogue https://subscribe.vogue.com/subscribe/vogue/82819?source=google_sem_sitelink_us
- Grace: A Memoir by Grace Coddington. She is the creative director at American Vogue, a former model and fashion genius! The book retails off Amazon.com for about $22.
- The Manolo Blaniks from Sex and the City, can easily be purchased from Saks.com
- A handbag from the all new Gucci range summer / spring 2015 range. These are so unique and will be reminder of this year for time to come.
- An Hermes scarf. Retailing from about US$400 these pure silk scarves are absolutely magnificent. There are so many different types to choose from and the patterns are so intoxicating it’s like being a kid in a candy store and a picture just wouldn’t do it justice!
- Something to add sparkle to everyday items – from Louis Vuitton you can get a bag charm or key holder from A$215.
- Rainboots from burberry. I swear by the shorter boots, they are amazing and look good with a multitude of things. Just gotta wear thick warm socks.