I love reading and below are a few that I have enjoyed over the years – these are just a few which cover a different tastes. I have hundreds of suggestions on offer (should anyone be interested ☺️).
- Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts is beautiful. It is long and may take some time to get into but it is well worth it.
- For the rock ‘n roll fundie or child of the 80s or 90s – Scar Tissue, the autobiography of Anyhony Kiedis is insane. It is amazing that the man is still alive.
- For incredible writing it’s almost visual An Artist of the Floating World is a good buy. Any book by Kazuo Ishiguro is amazing.
- For a South African original Disgrace by JM Coetzee is not only enlightening but gut wrenching.
- Another beautiful story is Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden although I doubt any serious reader would not have read this. Sidebar – the movie is as beautiful as the book which is never the case so it’s worth a look.
- Interesting and wonderfully told is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
- For those who enjoy a spy book a good read is The Spy Who Came in From the Cold. John le Carre knows his stuff and getting hooked on his books is easy to do.
Hope this are helpful and enjoyable.