This is me in a nutshell, I am always freezing so I’m kinda in the know on this topic.
- Stylish coffee mug set with coffee pods / instant coffee sachets and cake in a cup (love the latter as I’ve just discovered it). Anthropologie in the US and Bed Bath ‘n Table in Aus and @Home has some great coffee cups.
- An amazingly fluffy bath robe. In SA I would again look at Woolworths and in Aus I would got with this from Peter Alexander http://m.peteralexander.com.au/shop/m20/en/peteralexander/jacquard-gown-817826a–1 which is pictured below.
- Leather gloves, lined of course.
- Warm UGG slippers or boots.
- Scarf or pashmina. If you’re reading this in South Africa Wollies has the best quality ones at a great price. Below is an assortment of Mimco, Woolworths, Trenery and Country Road.
- Superdry windcheater with a hood, if you can find one. Link to the one I have and love
- A beautiful blanket or throw but… But if this is a gift for your wife maybe don’t get her a blanket unless she has a definite love of blankets and throws.