(work in progress)
Should you be in the area, its always important to know where to get a good babychino.
The quality of a babychino (according to my 3 year old) is based on three elements:
- Foam to Milk Ratio – the more foam the better the chino is scored.
- Sprinkles – either cocoa, cinnamon or actual sprinkles (naturally a combination of the two scores extremely highly)
- marshmellows – no marshies means low score
We have tried hundreds of chinos but the quality of the chino and whether it makes this list is based on:
- if it scores highly against my son’s criteria;
- if they are accommodating to kids; and
- if there is something I will have too.
This list under each category is alphabetical and will be updated as we go along on our adventures.
Café di JJ – St Ives Shopping Village
Lollipops Play Centre – Castle Hill
Pattisons – 237 Mona Vale Road, St Ives
Taronga Piazza inspired by Giovanni Pilu – Taronga Zoo
Belaroma Coffee Centre, Manly Vale
The Boat House – Governor Phillip Park, Palm Beach
Starbucks – Darling Harbour
Terrace Café – Scenic World, Blue Mountains
The Boat House – Shelly Beach, Manly
Wannabees – Frenchs Forrest